Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 8900 Curve
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY 8900 Curve? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY 8900 Curve? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY 8900 Curve? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY 8900 Curve?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY 8900 Curve. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY 8900 Curve will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Power on the cell phone.
- Now press Menu key, and next scroll to Options.
- Next choose Security Options -> General Settings.
- Press Menu button.
- Select Wipe handheld.
- Then accept information in your screen.
- Enter the world "blackberry".
- After that your phone wil reset and restarts.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work