Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn on the phone.
- Next press twice Menu key and scroll down and enter the Options tab.
- Now choose from the Security menu -> Security Wipe.
- After that be sure, that you are checked the three checkboxes available in the next menu.
- Enter word "blackberry" to confirm operation.
- Scroll to Wipe and hit enter, the phone will restart with all your data erased.
Hard Reset (BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.