Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9330 Curve 3G
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY 9330 Curve 3G? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY 9330 Curve 3G? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY 9330 Curve 3G? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY 9330 Curve 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY 9330 Curve 3G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY 9330 Curve 3G will be as new and your core will run faster.
First method for software version 5.x:
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then from the home screen press Menu key.
- Next select Options -> Security Options -> Security Wipe.
- Now ensure that the appropriate options are selected.
- After that enter blackberry into the 'Enter to confirm device wipe' field then select Wipe.
Second method for software version 6.x:
- Power on the phone.
- Next from the Home screen All tray, select Options -> Security -> Security Wipe.
* To expand the tray, press the Menu button then select Open Tray.
- Now check which options are selected, and enter text "blackberry" to confirm wipe field.
- Select Wipe data.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work