Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9350 Curve
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY 9350 Curve? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY 9350 Curve? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY 9350 Curve? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY 9350 Curve?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY 9350 Curve. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY 9350 Curve will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on the cell phone.
- Next from the home screen scroll to the All tray and press the trackpad.
- Then browse to Options and confirm this option with trackpad.
- Now select Security -> Security Wipe.
- Check or uncheck the data to be erased.
- After that enter text "blackberry", and scroll to Wipe data.
- Press trackpad to confirm previous operation.
- Done! Your phone will reset and reboots.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work