Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9380 Curve
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY 9380 Curve? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY 9380 Curve? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY 9380 Curve? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY 9380 Curve?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY 9380 Curve. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY 9380 Curve will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- In the next step from the Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then tap Security and Privacy and choose Security Wipe.
- Enter the word blackberry in the text field.
- Tap Delete Data to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work