Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9780 Bold
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY 9780 Bold? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY 9780 Bold? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY 9780 Bold? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY 9780 Bold?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY 9780 Bold. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY 9780 Bold will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all press the Power button to switch on the cell phone.
- Then, hold down the Memory key to open Main Menu.
- In the next step select Settings.
- Afterwards tap Security Options and choose Security Wipe.
- Enter the word blackberry in the text field.
- Tap Wipe to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (BLACKBERRY 9780 Bold)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.