Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9790 Bold
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY 9790 Bold? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY 9790 Bold? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY 9790 Bold? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY 9790 Bold?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY 9790 Bold. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY 9790 Bold will be as new and your Marvell Tavor MG1 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning press the Power button to switch on the cell phone.
- Then, hold down the Memory key to open Main Menu.
- In the next step select Settings.
- Afterwards tap Security Options and choose Security Wipe.
- Enter the word blackberry in the text field.
- Tap Wipe to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done!
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9790 Bold - Master Clear Tutorial - video
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Bold 9700 - master clear tutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work