Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9930 Bold
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY 9930 Bold? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY 9930 Bold? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY 9930 Bold? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY 9930 Bold?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY 9930 Bold. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY 9930 Bold will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8655 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to switch on the device.
- In the next step use the Memory key to open Main Menu.
- After that, select Settings.
- Then tap Security Options and choose Security Wipe.
- Type the word blackberry in the text field.
- Finally, tap Wipe to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (BLACKBERRY 9930 Bold)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.