Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Aurora
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY Aurora? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY Aurora? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY Aurora? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY Aurora?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY Aurora. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY Aurora will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
Factory Reset BLACKBERRY Aurora from Settings.
Before you start Hard Reset procedure make sure that your phone battery is not less than 80% charged.
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards, go to Settings and then find and tap Backup & Reset.
- In the next step select Factory Data Reset.
- Then select Reset Phone and if you are prompted to enter in their code in order to proceed.
- Finally, choose to Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
BLACKBERRY DTEK50 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work