Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Aurora
Factory Reset BLACKBERRY Aurora from Settings.
See the Next method!
- Remove back cover and take-out Sim and Memory Card.
- Turn on your BLACKBERRY Aurora by pressing Power button.
- Now go to Setting.
- Find and go to Backup & Reset.
- Next, choose Factory Data Reset.
- And tap on Reset Phone
- Now by tapping Erase everything you will start Hard Reset procedure.
- How to Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Aurora without access to phone settings
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.