Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Bold 9700
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY Bold 9700? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY Bold 9700? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY Bold 9700? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY Bold 9700?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY Bold 9700. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY Bold 9700 will be as new and your Marvell PXA930 core will run faster.
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards hold down the Memory key to open Main Menu.
- In the next step select Settings.
- Then tap Security Options and choose Security Wipe.
- Enter the word blackberry in the text field.
- Tap Wipe to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done! The format is done.
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Bold 9700 - master clear tutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work