How to factory reset BLACKBERRY Key2? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY Key2? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY Key2? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY Key2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY Key2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY Key2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
Factory Reset BLACKBERRY Key2 from Settings.
Before you start Hard Reset procedure make sure that your phone battery is not less than 80% charged.
- If the display is off, hold the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards, go to Settings and then find and tap Backup & Reset.
- In the next step choose Factory Data Reset.
- Then select Reset Phone and if you are prompted to enter in their code in order to proceed.
- Finally, tap Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Excellent work! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
BLACKBERRY DTEK50 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video
How to Factory Reset BLACKBERRY Key2 - Wipe Data / Restore Defaults / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Key2 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on