How to factory reset BLACKBERRY KEYone? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY KEYone? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY KEYone? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY KEYone?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY KEYone. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY KEYone will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
Factory Reset BLACKBERRY KEYone from Settings.
Before you start Hard Reset procedure make sure that your phone battery is not less than 80% charged.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then go to Settings and here find and tap Backup & Reset.
- In the next step choose Factory Data Reset.
- Next, select Reset Phone and if you are prompted to enter in their code in order to proceed.
- Finally, tap Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Perfect. You have just performed the factory reset procedure.
BLACKBERRY DTEK50 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video
HARD RESET BLACKBERRY KeyOne - Factory Reset / Bypass Screen Lock - video
How to factory reset BlackBerry KEYone - video
How to Hard Reset Blackberry KeyOne - Wipe Device by Using Settings - video