Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Passport
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY Passport? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY Passport? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY Passport? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY Passport?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY Passport. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY Passport will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8974AA core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch on the device, by pressing the Power key.
- Form the home screen find and select Settings.
- Then tap Security and Privacy and choose Security Wipe.
- Enter the word blackberry in the text field.
- Tap Delete Data to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done! You have just acomplished the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset (BLACKBERRY Passport)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.