How to factory reset BLACKBERRY Priv? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY Priv? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY Priv? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY Priv?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY Priv. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY Priv will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992 core will run faster.
Factory Reset BLACKBERRY Priv from Settings.
Before you start Hard Reset procedure make sure that your phone battery is not less than 80% charged.
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards, go to Settings and then find and tap Backup & Reset.
- In the next step select Factory Data Reset.
- Then select Reset Phone and if you are prompted to enter in their code in order to proceed.
- Finally, choose to Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
BLACKBERRY DTEK50 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video
How to hard reset BLACKBERRY Priv - factory reset instructions - video