Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Z10
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY Z10? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY Z10? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY Z10? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY Z10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY Z10. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY Z10 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 core will run faster.
- Switch on the cell phone.
- Then goto device options.
- Select Security Options -> General Settings.
- Next press Menu button to confirm.
- Choose Wipe handheld, and select checkbox of things to reset.
- Click Continue.
- Now type word "blackberry".
How to Hard Reset on BLACKBERRY Z10 - Remove Password / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work