Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Z3
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY Z3? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY Z3? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY Z3? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY Z3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY Z3. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY Z3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8230 core will run faster.
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- Form the home screen find and select Settings.
- Then tap Security and Privacy and choose Security Wipe.
- Enter the word blackberry in the text field.
- Tap Delete Data to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work