Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Z30
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY Z30? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY Z30? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY Z30? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY Z30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY Z30. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY Z30 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960T Pro core will run faster.
- Switch on the cell phone.
- Next from the homescreen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Choose Settings -> Security and Privacy -> Security Wipe.
- Enter text "blackberry", and tap Delete Data.
- Now your phone will reset and reboots.
How to Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Z30 - Bypass Password / Format - video
How to Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Z30 - Factory Reset / Restore - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work