How to factory reset BLACKVIEW A20? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW A20? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW A20? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW A20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW A20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW A20 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode appears.
- Now choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volme Down to accept it.
- If the Andorid Robot pops up press Volume Up and Power keys again to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
BLACKVIEW A20 Hard Reset / Bypass Lock Screen Solution - video
Hard Reset BLACKVIEW A20 - Clear eMMC / Remove Lock Screen - video
How to Hard Reset BLACKVIEW A20 - Factory Reset / Delete Data - video