Hard Reset BLACKVIEW A60 Pro
How to factory reset BLACKVIEW A60 Pro? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW A60 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW A60 Pro? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW A60 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW A60 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW A60 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) core will run faster.
- If you desire to performe a Hard reset on your phone, begin by holding the Power key in order to shut off your phone.
- When the tablet powers off, begin holding the Power key + Volume Up together till you see the ALLDOCUBE logo.
- Afterwards, you will be presented with the Recovery mode. From here you will use Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm selections.
- Next, choose Wipe data/factory reset and right after confirm it by selecting Yes.
- The device will start to remove all personal data and when it's finished you will be greeted by android setup screen.
Hard Reset (BLACKVIEW A60 Pro)