How to enter recovery mode in BLACKVIEW A7 Pro? How to open recovery mode in BLACKVIEW A7 Pro? How to boot recovery mode on BLACKVIEW A7 Pro? How to use recovery mode in BLACKVIEW A7 Pro? How to exit recovery mode in BLACKVIEW A7 Pro?
The hidden mode of Android 7.0 Nougat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 7.0 Nougat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot appears press Volume Up and Power keys.
- Well done! You should be in Recovery Mode.
- In this menu navigate by using Volume buttons and confirm with the Power key.
BlackView A7 - run recovery mode. - video