Hard Reset BLACKVIEW A8
How to factory reset BLACKVIEW A8? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW A8? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW A8? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW A8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW A8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW A8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the niec step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an BLACKVIEW icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work