How to factory reset BLACKVIEW Arrow? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW Arrow? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW Arrow? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW Arrow?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW Arrow. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW Arrow will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- First of all switch off the device by pressing Power button.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Andorid Robot appears click Volume Up and Power buttons again to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
HARD RESET BLACKVIEW BV9000 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video