Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro
How to factory reset BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW BV8000 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off the device.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When BLACKVIEW logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if you see the Andorid Robot picture.
- Press Volume Up + Power button again to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Blackview BV6000 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work