How to factory reset BLACKVIEW BV9000 Pro? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW BV9000 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW BV9000 Pro? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW BV9000 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW BV9000 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW BV9000 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P25 (MT6757CD) core will run faster.
- First of all switch off the device by pressing Power button.
- Start by holding Power Key and Volume up .
- Now we are the Boot mode.Here we can navigate with help Volume keys.
- We can navigate by using Volume up and select options by pressing Volume down.
- So use this method to choose Recovery mode.
- When the Android logo pops up hold down Power key and press Volume up once.
- We are here in Recovery mode.We can navigate with the help Volume keys.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset and press Power key.
- Select "Yes".
- After Data wipe complete choose "Reboot system now" and press Power key.
- Good job.
HARD RESET BLACKVIEW BV9000 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
HARD RESET BLACKVIEW BV9000 - Recovery Mode / Bypass Screen Lock - video