Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV9500
How to factory reset BLACKVIEW BV9500? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW BV9500? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW BV9500? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW BV9500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW BV9500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW BV9500 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the BLACKVIEW logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up when you see the Andorid Robot picture.
- Press Volume Up + Power button again to open Recovery Mode.
- After that use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Now choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end you have to select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
Blackview BV6000 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work