Factory Mode BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus
How to enter factory mode on BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus? How to open factory mode in BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus? How to get access to factory mode in BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus? How to use factory mode on BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus?
If you would like test the hidden feature of BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus you should enter Factory Mode. Here you can test the hardware features of Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Then start pressing Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the BLACKVIEW logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Down when Factory Mode appears.
- Well done! You will be in Factory Mode.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work