Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus
- Turn on the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- From the menu choose Main Menu and Settings.
- In the next step select Backup and Reset --> Factory Data Reset.
- After that tap Reset Phone and read the warning.
- Finally choose Erase Everything to clear all your data.
- Well done!
Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV7000 Pro and Clear eMMC - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.