Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power key together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power button when the BLACKVIEW logo appears.
- Release Volume Down when you see Factory Mode.
- Now choose "Clear eMMC". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Well done!
Hard Reset BLACKVIEW BV7000 Pro and Clear eMMC - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.