Power Saving Mode BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus
How to enable battery saver in BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus? How to turn on power saving mode in BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus? How to save battery in Android 8.1 Oreo operating system?
The BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus is using the Li-Polymer 5000.0 mAh battery. If you would like to use it longer you should enable power saving in BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus.
- Start by unlocking the BLACKVIEW BV9600 Plus and go to the Settings option.
- Secondly, choose Battery.
- In the next part, tap on the Performance and power saving to choose Sports or Normal Mode.
- Finally, pick the Standby intelligence and power saving in order to enable Battery Saver.
- You can also switch on the Power Saving Mode by Top Menu.
- Well done! Battery Saver is on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work