Hard Reset BLACKVIEW DM550
How to factory reset BLACKVIEW DM550? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW DM550? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW DM550? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW DM550?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW DM550. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW DM550 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work