Hard Reset BLACKVIEW P10000 Pro
How to factory reset BLACKVIEW P10000 Pro? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW P10000 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW P10000 Pro? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW P10000 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW P10000 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW P10000 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763V) core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the BLACKVIEW logo pops up let go of all keys.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Blackview BV6000 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work