How to factory reset BLACKVIEW S6? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW S6? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW S6? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW S6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW S6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW S6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737VWH core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- In this menu select Recovery by using Voluem Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- Click Volume Up + Power button again to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Blackview p2 lite Хард ресет Hard reset Сброс настроек, графического ключа - video