How to factory reset BLACKVIEW S8? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW S8? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW S8? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW S8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW S8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW S8 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the BLACKVIEW logo appears let go of the Power button.
- If the Android Robot image pops up release Volume Up.
- Then start pressing the Power button and click Volume Up once.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- In this mode select "yes" and press the Power button.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Como Formatar de fabrica o Blackview S8 | How to HardReset Blackview S8✓ - video