Hard Reset BLACKVIEW T570 Crown
How to factory reset BLACKVIEW T570 Crown? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW T570 Crown? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW T570 Crown? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW T570 Crown?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW T570 Crown. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW T570 Crown will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592W core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work