Hard Reset BLACKVIEW Ultra Plus
How to factory reset BLACKVIEW Ultra Plus? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW Ultra Plus? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW Ultra Plus? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW Ultra Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW Ultra Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW Ultra Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off the cell phone, by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- As soon as you see the BLACKVIEW logo release held keys.
- You have to hold down the Power key in order to open the Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work