Hard Reset BLACKVIEW Ultra
How to factory reset BLACKVIEW Ultra? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW Ultra? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW Ultra? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW Ultra?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW Ultra. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW Ultra will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode appears.
- Now choose Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- After that use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this mode select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key once.
- Well done!
Blackview Ultra Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work