Hard Reset BLACKVIEW Zeta
How to factory reset BLACKVIEW Zeta? How to wipe all data in BLACKVIEW Zeta? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKVIEW Zeta? How to restore defaults in BLACKVIEW Zeta?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKVIEW Zeta. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLACKVIEW Zeta will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- At first, turn the cell phone off.
- Next, hold down the Volume Up + Power key simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (BLACKVIEW Zeta)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.