Hard Reset BLAUPUNKT Polaris 803
How to factory reset BLAUPUNKT Polaris 803? How to wipe all data in BLAUPUNKT Polaris 803? How to bypass screen lock in BLAUPUNKT Polaris 803? How to restore defaults in BLAUPUNKT Polaris 803?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLAUPUNKT Polaris 803. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your BLAUPUNKT Polaris 803 will be as new and your MTK8382 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work