Hard Reset BLISS Pad B9712KB
How to factory reset BLISS Pad B9712KB? How to wipe all data in BLISS Pad B9712KB? How to bypass screen lock in BLISS Pad B9712KB? How to restore defaults in BLISS Pad B9712KB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLISS Pad B9712KB. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your BLISS Pad B9712KB will be as new and your Boxchip A10 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work