Hard Reset BLISS Pad M8040
How to factory reset BLISS Pad M8040? How to wipe all data in BLISS Pad M8040? How to bypass screen lock in BLISS Pad M8040? How to restore defaults in BLISS Pad M8040?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLISS Pad M8040. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your BLISS Pad M8040 will be as new and your MT8389 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the tablet.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work