Hard Reset BLISS Pad R7014
How to factory reset BLISS Pad R7014? How to wipe all data in BLISS Pad R7014? How to bypass screen lock in BLISS Pad R7014? How to restore defaults in BLISS Pad R7014?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLISS Pad R7014. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your BLISS Pad R7014 will be as new and your Rockchip RK2926 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work