Hard Reset BLISS Pad R7020
How to factory reset BLISS Pad R7020? How to wipe all data in BLISS Pad R7020? How to bypass screen lock in BLISS Pad R7020? How to restore defaults in BLISS Pad R7020?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLISS Pad R7020. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your BLISS Pad R7020 will be as new and your Rockchip 2918 core will run faster.
- Firstly hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the tablet.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work