Hard Reset BLISS Pad R9011
How to factory reset BLISS Pad R9011? How to wipe all data in BLISS Pad R9011? How to bypass screen lock in BLISS Pad R9011? How to restore defaults in BLISS Pad R9011?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLISS Pad R9011. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your BLISS Pad R9011 will be as new and your Rockchip RK2918 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (BLISS Pad R9011)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.