Hard Reset BLISS Pad T7012
How to factory reset BLISS Pad T7012? How to wipe all data in BLISS Pad T7012? How to bypass screen lock in BLISS Pad T7012? How to restore defaults in BLISS Pad T7012?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLISS Pad T7012. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your BLISS Pad T7012 will be as new and your Telechips TCC8923 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the tablet.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (BLISS Pad T7012)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.