Hard Reset BLU Advance 4.0 A270a
How to factory reset BLU Advance 4.0 A270a? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance 4.0 A270a? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance 4.0 A270a? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance 4.0 A270a?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance 4.0 A270a. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your BLU Advance 4.0 A270a will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Firstly switch off the phone by holding the Power key.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" using the Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up button to confirm your choice.
- Browse to option "Yes-detele all user data", and select that with Volume Up key.
- Now press Volume Up button to choose option "reboot system now".
- Well done! Wait until your phone restart.
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work