How to factory reset BLU Advance 4.0 L A010U? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance 4.0 L A010U? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance 4.0 L A010U? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance 4.0 L A010U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance 4.0 L A010U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BLU Advance 4.0 L A010U will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At switch off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Then step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an BLU icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video