How to factory reset BLU Advance 4.0 L2 A030L? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance 4.0 L2 A030L? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance 4.0 L2 A030L? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance 4.0 L2 A030L?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance 4.0 L2 A030L. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Advance 4.0 L2 A030L will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on