Hard Reset BLU Advance 4.0 L3 A110U
How to factory reset BLU Advance 4.0 L3 A110U? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance 4.0 L3 A110U? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance 4.0 L3 A110U? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance 4.0 L3 A110U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance 4.0 L3 A110U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Advance 4.0 L3 A110U will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the BLU icon.
- When Andorid Robot pops press Volume Up + Power button once.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- In this mode choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
APORTE . HARD RESET BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L3 - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work