Hard Reset BLU Advance 4.0 M
How to factory reset BLU Advance 4.0 M? How to wipe all data in BLU Advance 4.0 M? How to bypass screen lock in BLU Advance 4.0 M? How to restore defaults in BLU Advance 4.0 M?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLU Advance 4.0 M. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your BLU Advance 4.0 M will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- When the BLU icon pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now press Volume Up + Power button once if you see Andorid Robot appears.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this menu select "yes" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- At last choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
APORTE . HARD RESET BLU ADVANCE 4.0 L3 - video
How to Hard Reset BLU Vivo 5 Mini - Bypass Screen Lock Solution / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work